David Tyler "Ty" Brown
Ty Brown is an associate with the law firm of Marsh, Rickard & Bryan, P.C.
Ty is a graduate of Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama, where he studied Political Science. He received his J.D. degree from the Cumberland School of Law In 2009. While in law school, he was awarded the Dean's Scholarship and chosen as a Scholar of Merit. Ty was selected to be the Abraham Carruthers Fellow, which allowed him to be a teaching assistant in legal research and writing. He was also a member of the Cumberland Law Review.
While in law school, Ty worked closely with Dean Emeritus of the University of Alabama School of Law, Charles Gamble, in researching and analyzing Alabama case law for the 6th edition of McElroy's Alabama Evidence.
Ty is passionate about sports. Before heading to law school, he moved to the Rockies to live out his childhood dream of skiing every day. A few broken bones later, Ty returned to his home state to attend law school. He's now content to attend college football games, raise his new yellow Lab puppy and spend time with his family.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Bad Faith (Insurance)
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Insurance Fraud
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Alabama, 2009
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 2009
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: Abraham Carruthers Fellow
- Honors: Scholar of Merit
- Honors: The Dean's Scholarship
- Law Review: Cumberland Law Review, 2007 - 2009
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, United State of America
- B.A. (Cum Laude) - 2004
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Political Science