Dylan H. Marsh
"I like developing relationships with our clients and fighting for them. I've learned that it is important to fight hard for your client but that doesn't mean throwing away civility. In fact, getting a good outcome for a client often comes down to being reasonable and fair."
"The biggest influence in my life is my father. Growing up, I could see the positive effect that being a good lawyer can make on someone's life. I now have the chance to work hand-in-hand with my father in making a difference in our clients' lives."
- Alabama, 2014
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: Scholar of Merit
- Honors: Dean's List, 2013-2014
- Honors: Who's Who Among Students in America's Universities and Colleges
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- B.A. - 2010
- Arbitrary Healthcare Pricing & the Misuse of Hospital Lien Statutes by Healthcare Providers, 38 Am. J. Trial Adv. 255, Winter, 2014