Jane Fulton Mauzy
Jane Mauzy learned analytical thinking by listening to her own family of physicians. "They were challenged every day by their patients' illnesses and had to draw on their intellect and intuition to solve their problems," Mauzy says.
Her natural curiosity gave her the ability to learn fast. During the process of digging deep into a case at Marsh, Rickard & Bryan, P.C., facts and strategy change at lightning speed.
Mauzy's motives include investigating the facts of complex cases and then moving those cases forward.
"At Marsh, Rickard & Bryan, we carry the burden with the client, allowing us to build relationships that last," Mauzy says. She likes the satisfaction that comes at the end of the case, knowing that everybody has done their best. And they have.
"There's no better environment for me than knowing we care about our clients, and justice is our goal."
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Truck Wreck
- Dog Bite
- Business litigation
- Alabama, 2011
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 2012
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- The University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee
- Not Dead Yet: The “Holy Grail” of Hospital Agency in the Wake of Bain v. Colbert Cnty. Northwest Ala. Health Care Auth., The ALAJ Journal, Spring, 2018
Honors And Awards
- Scholar of Merit in copyright Law, Spring, 2010
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Alabama State Bar, Member, 2011 - Present
- Alabama Association for Justice, Member, 2012 - Present