W. R. Rip Andrews
Rip Andrews always thinks of himself as an underdog, which gives him the drive and diligence to represent clients in a prepared and professional way. He does what it takes to level the playing field and hold opponents accountable.
"I want to make a tangible impact on people's lives. At Marsh, Rickard & Bryan, we do our best to right the wrongs done to those at no fault of their own," says Andrews.
Andrews says that when you put the information gathered during the preparation of the case along with a deep understanding of the clients' expectations, the lawyer's job is to craft a story the jurors will understand.
"When I'm in the courtroom, I want to feel as if I'm talking WITH the jury, not TO them."
Areas Of Practice
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Alabama, 2007
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- J.D. - 2007
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: Order of the Barristers
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Government
- Co-Author, "Defeating Immunity in Suits Against Law Enforcement in Alabama Courts", Alabama Association for Justice Journal, Summer, 2007
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Alabama Association for Justice, President, 2020-2021, Present
- Alabama State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Present
Past Employment Positions
- Gore/Lieberman 2000, Senior Press Writer, 2000 to 2000
- Don Siegelman for Governor, Comm. Dis., 2001 to 2002