E-mail MeDavid H. Marsh
David Marsh, the founding partner in the law firm of Marsh, Rickard & Bryan, has been awarded many honors, accolades and recognition for his work both in the legal profession and the community. But, he is genuinely embarrassed by the praise. “This is about justice for our clients. Its not about me”, says Marsh.
“Our clients are victims of circumstances beyond their control. They need help and have often run out of places to go. We stand up for those people by guiding them through rapidly expanding restrictions set forth by the courts. We make sure they are protected. We can’t always put an end to their suffering. But if we can make a difference, a difference that helps restore them physically, mentally, financially, spiritually and emotionally, we feel we have done a good job”. We want justice to be done. We often are the last resort in ensuring the common, working people’s path to justice”.
While Marsh may not insist on taking credit, he is confident. He says, “We here at Marsh, Rickard & Bryan will not be outworked and we will aggressively bring all our resources to bear in a timely manner to achieve a fair and equitable outcome”.
According to Marsh, it takes “ intense work of each person here at Marsh, Rickard & Bryan to earn and keep our reputation as a premier litigation law firm”.
- Alabama, 1981
- U.S. Federal Court, 1981
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 1981
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- B.S. summa cum laude - 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alabama Association for Justice, Past President, 2003 - 2004
- Alabama Association for Justice, Executive Committee, 1985 - 1989
- Alabama Association for Justice, Sustaining Member: Board of Governors, 1983 - Present
- Alabama State Bar, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Birmingham Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Birmingham Trial Lawyers Association, Secretary, 1981 - 1982
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Member
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- International Society of Barristers, Member
- Inner Circle of Advocates, Member, 2006 - Present
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow